People spend too much time in the internet these days, and what better way to spend it with than hanging out and browsing in your very own internet Web browsers. Now, there are a lot of software’s that are readily available, and are even downloadable for free in the internet. One of these is the GBoxapp.
To start with, I have come to prove that the GBOXAPP IS NOT A VIRUS. It doesn’t do any harm to your computer at all, contrary to what much bad publicity say. It does not affect your computer’s performance.
I have not been a very big fan of installing browser toolbars. I try as much as I can not to install them because I just find them less helpful and I don’t like how they pile up in my browser. The more software you install, the more your software browser toolbars pile up, until your browser becomes cluttered with all sorts of toolbars from different software’s.
There is much bad publicity on toolbars being viruses. So before we proceed in accusing or generalizing these toolbars as viruses, let us first know the difference between a virus, a Trojan virus and a malware.
Malware, or malicious software, is the general term given to describe all viruses, worms, spyware, and generally anything that can cause harm to your computer or steal and modify information.
A virus is a type of malware that copies itself, replicates, and infects your computer. It spreads from one file to another, and then from one computer to another when the files are copied and shared.
A Trojan virus, or a Trojan Horse, appears like a legitimate file that came from a trusted source, tricking the user to download or open the file. It starts to do harm to your computer by messing with your files, such as changing your desktop, or adding icons, and can also delete files.
I don’t think all toolbars are really bad. Some are really useful, but you really have to evaluate first the toolbar that you will install, and if it comes from a source you can trust. Only install the ones that you really need, and just one type of similar applications. Toolbars can also help you in making your browsing experience faster and more convenient because of its features.
One application that I like is the GBoxapp. I like it because it is convenient for me and it simplifies my computer experience by providing all my applications in one box. There are a lot of companies out there, and some even go out of their ways to give bad reputation to their competitors. They even put out these bad publicities all over the internet, so my advice is for you to really evaluate the toolbar you want to install.
Since I like the GBoxapp, I checked it using different anti-virus programs. I even rechecked it a thousand times, at several occasions, and different dates just to really be sure and be cautious to protect my computer, but it is all clear. It is 100% virus-free. So, I conclude that it really is a good product and everyone can use it.
Also, many software toolbars try to steal your credit card information, and any other valuable data. But the GBoxapp, my current useful toolbar, is not capable of stealing this kind of information. Also, it doesn’t silently install in your computer. Right from the beginning when you download it and install it, the user knows what is going on and what he is about to do. He has the choice.
I’ve used it for months now, and I keep rechecking it with my anti-virus programs, and it still is all clear. It is one application I have come to trust. It hasn’t destroyed or slowed down my computer. I recommend it to any of you who might want to give it a try. Not even my disliking for toolbars has stopped me from using this application; and so far, it has lived up to my expectations.
I hope you found this article useful. Remember to be cautious with your toolbars. Only install the ones that come from a trusted source, or the ones that have been cleared from all your constant anti-virus checking programs. Also, just install those you truly need please. Give your browser space and keep it clutter-free.
You can Also Continue Reading Here : http://gboxapp.forums.com/
The GadgetBox (GBoxApp) application is an application designed to contain different developed tools from the internet into a single location. The application applies the concept of having web–based tools in an accessible and easy–to–use box or location.
To install the GBoxApp application, follow these steps:
- Navigate to: http://www.gboxapp.com.
- From the Web page header, select Download to download the application. The application displays the following screen:
- Select Save File.
Note: By default, the application is saved into your computer’s Downloads folder.
- Navigate to your computer’s Downloads folder (or locate the folder that contains Web downloads), and run gadgetbox.exe. The application displays a confirmation message to permit the application to make changes to your computer.
Note: The gadgetbox.exe has the following icon:
- Select the check box of the Install the GadgetBox toolbar option.
- Select Accept to accept the licensing terms. The application installs, and displays the following screen:
- Select Next. The application displays the following screen:
- Select Finish to close the screen. The application has been installed on your computer.
Note: To uninstall the GBoxApp, see the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKwaxpF_5hY&feature=youtu.be
Accessing the GBoxApp
When the GBoxApp is installed in your computer, it automatically creates the following icons in your computer desktop:
|GadgetBox—App||Use this tool to access the web–based tools. The tools are categorized into the following:
To access the tools in the GBoxApp, follow this step:
- Click the box in the GadgetBox—App icon. This displays Gadgets, Tools, or Fun texts in the thought bubble.
To access the games from the GBoxApp, follow these steps:
- Click the box in the GadgetBox—App icon, until the thought bubble displays Fun.
- Click the thought bubble. The application displays the following games:
- Select one of the following games:
The application automatically displays the game.
To access the tools from the GBoxApp, follow these steps:
- Click the box in the GadgetBox—App icon, until the thought bubble displays Tools.
- Click the thought bubble. The application displays the following tools:
- Select one of the following tools:
- Delayed Cost
- Currency Converter
- World Clock
- World Calendar
The application automatically displays the tool.
To access the Gadgets from the GBoxApp, follow these steps:
- Click the box in the GadgetBox—App icon, until the thought bubble displays Gadgets.
- Click the thought bubble. The application displays the following gadgets:
- Select one of the following gadgets:
- Calorie Calculator
- Funny Quotes
- Count down
- Magic 8 ball
- Age calculator
- World market watch
The application automatically displays the gadget.
Example: In the following screenshot, the World Calendar tool is accessed from the GadgetBox—App: